Slant Six Forum
http://www.slantsix.org/forum/

Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion
http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61562
Page 6 of 23

Author:  Team Green [ Sat May 26, 2018 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

I thought Slantzilla was a racer, but if he is going to let the guy that is in first place in the points scare him into not going to Clay City, I may have to rethink this.

Mark

Author:  slantzilla [ Sat May 26, 2018 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

Team Green wrote:
I thought Slantzilla was a racer, but if he is going to let the guy that is in first place in the points scare him into not going to Clay City, I may have to rethink this.

Mark


Try to keep up Mark. I voluntarily accepted "Poser" status years ago. :mrgreen:

Author:  Rob Simmons [ Sun May 27, 2018 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

slantzilla wrote:
Team Green wrote:
I thought Slantzilla was a racer, but if he is going to let the guy that is in first place in the points scare him into not going to Clay City, I may have to rethink this.

Mark


Try to keep up Mark. I voluntarily accepted "Poser" status years ago. :mrgreen:


Me too, but I’ll still race ya if you ain’t too skeered to show up! :twisted:

Author:  Rick Covalt [ Sun May 27, 2018 10:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

Quote:
I’ll still race ya if you ain’t too skeered to show up!


I don't think Cookie & Mater ever did race each other did they?? I think you two ought to get that one out of the way first, since you got a shirt and everything!! :D :D

Author:  wvenable [ Sun May 27, 2018 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

slantzilla wrote:
Team Green wrote:
I thought Slantzilla was a racer, but if he is going to let the guy that is in first place in the points scare him into not going to Clay City, I may have to rethink this.

Mark


Try to keep up Mark. I voluntarily accepted "Poser" status years ago. :mrgreen:



So now it has become fashionable to embrace your poser status? I earned mine and am still working hard to live the poser lifestyle.

Author:  Rob Simmons [ Sun May 27, 2018 12:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

Okay,... this is turning into yet another Poser thread... :roll:

I found my shirt the other day, so I’ll post something in that thread. Not that it will make any difference. Seein’ as how Cookie’s workin’ so hard at bein’ a Poser... :roll:

Author:  Dart270 [ Sun May 27, 2018 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

Can I be a poser too? How many running racecars and/or street cars do I need for that?

Lou

Author:  slantzilla [ Sun May 27, 2018 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

Dart270 wrote:
Can I be a poser too? How many non-running racecars and/or street cars do I need for that?

Lou


Fixed it for ya buddy. :mrgreen:

At least I am trying to get a car together. That boat sailed from Cookie's dock a long time ago. :oops:

Author:  sandy in BC [ Sun May 27, 2018 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

I will base my application for Poser Status on my record of showing up at numerous slant races in a V8 Buick.

....I never lost a round

Author:  Rob Simmons [ Sun May 27, 2018 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

I would definitely consider that Poser worthy Sandy. :wink:

Author:  slantzilla [ Sun May 27, 2018 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

sandy in BC wrote:
I will base my application for Poser Status on my record of showing up at numerous slant races in a V8 Buick.

....I never lost a round


You also won the tipi throwing contest at Vegas once. :mrgreen:

Author:  Dart270 [ Mon May 28, 2018 2:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

Nice. Thanks, Dennis. Took me a minute to read that "quote" carefully.

Lou

Author:  Rob Simmons [ Wed May 30, 2018 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

moparfrank wrote:
Actually if it is the no prep Kings, Will might not be at Clay City either.


Well,... I did ask that people give me honest feedback on who will or won't likely be there... :(

Author:  Will [ Thu May 31, 2018 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

There is a lot going on right now. As you can imagine, the no prep king series is a very big deal for us.
32 cars, invitation only, 40 grand per race to win. It is really a honor to be considered for season 2.
The Slant six racers reunion is also a big deal. I really miss the slant six guys and the races are always fun.
I do not want to let anyone down at either race. How was I to know that the races would be on the same date?
If my answer changes I will let you know.
Honest enough?
Will

Author:  wvenable [ Thu May 31, 2018 3:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clay City 2018 Racer’s Reunion

Rob Simmons wrote:
Okay,... this is turning into yet another Poser thread... :roll:

I found my shirt the other day, so I’ll post something in that thread. Not that it will make any difference. Seein’ as how Cookie’s workin’ so hard at bein’ a Poser... :roll:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRRLePpn7IY

Page 6 of 23 All times are UTC-08:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/