Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Refreshing
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 7:50 pm 
Hi there,
Just thought I would comment on this excellent web site. It's good to see in this ultra dollar hi-tech automotive world, there are still some down to earth enthusiasts. I have been following the forum for about five months. It's good to see the different levels of experience working together.
It is amazing how the old mechanical systems still throw a curve to a first timer. This is great site to learn about automobiles. What a great engine to focus on. The easiest starter I ever changed on the road was a /6. Keep up the good work.
jeff

jeffery914@insightbb.com

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 8:31 pm 
(User Above) wrote:
: What a great engine to focus on. The easiest
: starter I ever changed on the road was a /6.

I agree with you that its a great engine to focus on because its got great range in terms of functionality. If you want it to simply last forever, you can build that. Do you want economy? You can do that. How about performance? You can surprise many people and it seems to be very forgiving when "things" are done to it. Wanna update the systems to take advantage of recent technical developments? Check here to.

Keep on being part of the scene.

ahtoews@shaw.ca

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]