Slant Six Forum
https://www.slantsix.org/forum/

Clutch no longer available?
https://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68767
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Rick Covalt [ Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Clutch no longer available?

Did you read the link I posted? Yes you can install a flat small block flywheel with 130 tooth. Ours was a high starter as well. Here is the picture of the flywheel.
Attachment:
IMG_0754.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG [ 1011.53 KiB | Viewed 70 times ]

Author:  arms [ Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Clutch no longer available?

Cool. Thats the flywheel all right. So just get a 130 flat and clutch. Same bell housing? I’ll get the clutch and flywheel to have on hand. I did read back on your previous post. Thanks a lot!

Author:  arms [ Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Clutch no longer available?

I’m guessing to fit the 11” they had to recess disc into flywheel.

Author:  Rick Covalt [ Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clutch no longer available?

Yes same bell housing. You just have to drill the one hole in the v8 flywheel to fit the slant 6 crank pattern.

Author:  arms [ Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Clutch no longer available?

Awesome! Thanks so much.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC-07:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/