Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:23 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hi I'm new here soooooo
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:53 pm 
Offline
1 BBL (New)

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 7:23 pm
Posts: 2
Car Model: Dodge 1985 D100 1 slant6 1 barrel carburetor
I'm new here on this form so if this isn't allowed if you would please just let me know anyways I am in dire need of a highly 1945 one barrel of course carburetor I have rebuilt the carburetor with the rebuild kit and kind of f***** it up so it's not usable anymore but I need help please


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:41 pm 
Offline
Board Sponsor & Contributor

Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:39 pm
Posts: 25041
Location: North America
Car Model:
Welcome here. Are you sure your 1985 takes a 1945 and not a 6145?

_________________
一期一会
Too many people who were born on third base actually believe they've hit a triple.

Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited