Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:22 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:11 am 
Offline
Board Sponsor & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:08 am
Posts: 17617
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Car Model:
Same here. Thanks again very much!
Lou

_________________
Home of Slant6-powered fun machines since 1988


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:35 am 
Offline
SL6 Racer & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:42 am
Posts: 9162
Location: Cox’s Creek, KY
Car Model: More cars than sense...
I have six sets of pistons. Waiting for word back on the last two 3.504 sets.

I will bring the pistons and rods to Clay City today and ship the rest.

_________________
Rob

I’m Mater
The Kentucky Poser

Image
Image
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:54 am 
Offline
Board Sponsor & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:08 am
Posts: 17617
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Car Model:
Super cool! Thanks again and see you soon.
Lou

_________________
Home of Slant6-powered fun machines since 1988


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 5:56 am 
Offline
SL6 Racer & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:42 am
Posts: 9162
Location: Cox’s Creek, KY
Car Model: More cars than sense...
I handed off pistons and rods at Clay City yesterday.
I will ship to Mandi and Wayne
Hopefully I will get an update from Wiseco soon on the two sets still outstanding.

Roll Call:
Rick Covalt - 3.504” x 1 Pending
Greg Ondayko - 3.504” x 1 Delivered
Wayne Venable - 3.485” x 1 Shipped
Lou Madsen - 3.485” x 1 Delivered
IdahoCarson (FABO) - 3.504” x 1 Pending
Matt Deemer - 3.504" x 1 Delivered
Rob Simmons - 3.485” x 1 Delivered
Mandi Gravatt - 3.485” x 1 Shipped

_________________
Rob

I’m Mater
The Kentucky Poser

Image
Image
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:38 am 
Offline
Board Sponsor & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:27 pm
Posts: 14938
Location: Park Forest, Illinoisy
Car Model: 78 Volare
You coming back today Rob? I can take Cookie's. We'll be seeing him sooner or later.

_________________
Official Cookie and Mater Tormentor.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:39 pm 
Offline
SL6 Racer & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:42 am
Posts: 9162
Location: Cox’s Creek, KY
Car Model: More cars than sense...
I shipped his pistons.

Just the two sets pending now.

_________________
Rob

I’m Mater
The Kentucky Poser

Image
Image
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:04 am 
Offline
Poser
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:18 pm
Posts: 3156
Location: Indy
Car Model:
Thanks Mr. Mater!

_________________
66 Lil' Red Piggie Valiant (Mater Crusher) - Thanks Zilla!!!!! 72 Demon (Number 1 Son's)


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:56 am 
Offline
SL6 Racer & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:42 am
Posts: 9162
Location: Cox’s Creek, KY
Car Model: More cars than sense...
I just got an email reply from Wiseco:
Quote:
Good afternoon, Rob,

Should be done hopefully this week.

Thank you
Adam
I leave for WyoTech in the morning, so Angie will ship them when they arrive. Sorry for the delay.

_________________
Rob

I’m Mater
The Kentucky Poser

Image
Image
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:06 am 
Offline
Board Sponsor & SL6 Racer

Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 7:57 pm
Posts: 9471
Location: Waynesboro, Pa.
Car Model: 65 Valiant 2Dr Post
Rob there is no rush on my end. Whenever is fine. I would ask if you don't mind adding insurance on them for me. I'll pay you whatever it cost for the shipping & insurance. Just let me know what it is. Thanks

_________________
2 Mopars come with Spark plug tubes. One is a world class, racing machine. The other is a 426 CI. boat anchor!
Image
12.70 @ 104.6
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited